Did you know….. That Mission57 is a 1-woman operation?? YIKES!
Mission 57 Escape Room in Monterey has been my passion project from the moment it occurred to me that I could actually do this.
So what does that mean for ME? It means I do all of these jobs:
- Greeter – My teenage used to do this for me, but then she quit.
- Game master – The best job ever! Helping people and making them laugh!
- Puzzle Designer – Sitting around day dreaming about new ways to challenge teams
- Prop Builder- This is a stretch for me. Before this, I hadn’t used a power tool since high school shop class.
- Accountant/Secretary – My middle name isn’t “Organized”, so I have to work really hard on this one.
- Janitor – Once I let people bring some babies into the room. By the time they left, there were crushed Goldfish all over the floor! 😮😝 It’s all good though, the group had a great time.
- Etc, etc, etc…. Then I also do random things like make signs, run Google and Facebook ads (harder than I thought)
What does that mean for YOU?
- It means that you’re not JUST a customer when you come to Mission57 — You’re a friend and I can’t wait to share my passion with you because I know you’re going to have a really good time.
- It also means that since I’ve created this whole experience from start to finish, I can tweak and improve the games as we go and make them even better and better for you and your friends and family!
I don’t know how long I can keep this juggling act going, but man, I’m enjoying the ride! Come on over and let’s enjoy it together!! #underdog